EPL Trading + Logistics warehouse facilities are strategically located close to the main air and seaports, throughout Australia and New Zealand, enabling us to deliver end-to-end logistics solutions through every aspect of the value chain.
EPL is equipped with both racked and bulk warehouses for the storage of bonded and free goods. Our warehouse facilities are designed to meet all types of cargo requirements, including palletised cargo, hand pack, pick and pack, drums and hazardous goods.
Our storage facility is quite simply an extension of your own premises. We also offer flexibility and scalability to meet your ever-increasing storage requirements.
We cater for small and large customers alike and can offer rates on a case, pallet or sq.ft. basis.
- Concrete wall and high ceilings with security bollards
- 24 hour surveillance with CCTV and night patrol
- Pallet racking, floor and block stacking storage options
- Dedicated inspection area
- Customs bonded cage
- Inventory management system for accurate stock records and client reporting
SECURITY & PROTECTION
EPL’s security structure exceeds the stringent compliance regulations of Australian Customs and provides the highest standards possible to ensure all goods are fully protected while in our care.
- Video surveillance
- Out-of-hours security patrols
- 24/7 back to base monitoring
- Perimeter fencing
- Security checks on all key staff